Core Java training Certification course for Freshers in Pune
Looking to start your dream career in an MNC as a java developer or looking to start your coding journey with Core Java?
Object Oriented Programmings (OOPS) basics are the fundamental requirement for all coding practices be it iOS, Android, PHP, .net. In the Core Java course, you get to learn and clear the basics of OOPs.
What do you get
– Industrial trainers who are masters of core Java training and can provide learn by experience approach
– Live projects to make your core Java certification and training process fun
– Technical Interview Preparation for better job placement opportunities
– 100% support for Placements
Pay only once and you can attend any session for the next one year. No need to worry if you miss any sessions.
Clear the basics approach hence any branch student can join
E&TC, Computers, IT, Electrical, Electronics
- What are programming languages? Why we need that?
- How Software Industry works?
- Marketplace of java
- Installation of java and eclipse tool
- Introducing the Java Technology, evolution and history.
- Data types, variables and methods/functions
- Operators and expressions
- Unary Operator
- Arithmetic Operator
- Relational Operator
- Logical Operator
- Ternary Operator and
- Assignment Operator
- if statement
- if-else statement
- ternary statement or ternary operator
- nested if-else statement
- switch statement
- Do while
- For each
- What is class, object and package?
- Non Access Modifiers – static and final
- Access Control Modifiers/Specifiers – public, private, protected and default
- Simple program of calculator using variable arguments. (OOP – Polymorphism – method overloading)
- What is Model class/POJO? (OOP – Encapsulation)
- How to represent model class using toString() method?
- How to check equality between objects, roll of equals() method?
- What are enums and how to use them?
- How to pass data/objects between classes?
- How to handle callback using simple class?
- Parent class and how to handle callback using parent class? (OOP – Inheritance, Polymorphism – method overriding)
- Abstract classes and how to handle callback using abstract class? (OOP – Abstraction)
- Interface and how to handle callback using interfaces?
- String Processing (Difference between String, StringBuffer, StringBuilder)
- What is collection framework and Generics? What are different classes and interfaces under collection framework?
- Use of List, Set and Map for handling collection of object
- Use of Comparator and Comparable interfaces
- Inner classes and how to use them?
- Exception Handling (compile time, run time and user defined)
- Multithreading( Thread class, Runnable interface, Locks and synchronization)
- Java File I/O fundamental and Serialization
- Overview and what we had learned so far with Java. Brief introduction and how practically OOP’s concepts are used in java projects?
Contact us today: 9595322453
Classes at Semat Shivajinagar Pune