Digital Marketing Course Pune
Why Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing as a career has been the highest job generator recently. Boosted by our Prime Minister’s Digital India mission a lot of companies are hiring candidates both freshers and experienced in Digital Marketing. According to a study published in the Economic times, Digital marketing jobs are the top two highest paying jobs in 2017 with the maximum demand. There is a severe shortage of trained Digital Marketing candidates in the market.
Why pursue Digital Marketing course from Semat
Digital marketing course Pune at Semat has been created with a wide range of audience in mind. This course can be taken by 12th standard students or Graduate and MBA students looking to start their career and have no prior experience of Marketing. The Digital Marketing Course Pune at Semat is a job oriented course which works at developing various marketing skills on all Digital Platforms and also works on soft skills and communication skills in English.
- 100% practical Digital Marketing Course in Pune
- Live Projects and internship opportunities
- Google and Hubspot Certification
- Case Study based approach
- Interview preparation
- 1 year access to classroom training
- 100% Placement Assistance
The Digital Marketing course will enable you to be certified in Google Adwords and Analytics by the end of the course.
We are in a Digital age and Pune is also being part of this marketing trend. Digital Marketing is gaining momentum on a daily basis in Pune. Pune comes in one of the ideal marketplaces for top companies in India; every company has a special place for digital marketing expert. That’s why there is need of basic knowledge & techniques which are being used commonly in digital marketing. It is one of the most economical and beneficial skills you can acquire nowadays.
The digital marketing course Pune at Semat covers the following
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- WordPress basics
- Hosting, domain and basics
- Installation of wordpress
- Theme installation and customization
- Plugins basics
- Visual Composer
- Setting ups contact forms
- Installing and work with Chat plugins
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Search Engine Algorithms
- Understand the major functions of a Search Engine
- What is SEO and its need?
- How to find/choose relevant keywords
- Using tools and competitor analysis to find the keywords to optimize the website
- What is the Page Rank? How do you increase this?
- Off page optimization
- Advanced SEO Concepts
- Structured Data
- Local SEO
- Semantic Mark-up
- Web Analytics
- What is Digital Analytics?
- Understand the Web Analytics Process
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Understand how Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager can be used for better understanding of Consumer Behavior
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- SEM Overview
- Google Adword
- Pay per click
- Strategizing PPC campaigns
- Market Analysis
- Ad Writing techniques
- Campaign management
- Effective Landing Page
- Bid management Plan
- Keyword Research tools
- Listing on Google Business
- Ratings and reviews
- SMM (Social Media Marketing)
- Why Social Marketing
- Social media advantages & other touchpoints
- Selling on social media and content formats
- Engaging with fans on Facebook and growing organically
- Advertising On Facebook – Creating And Running An Ad
- Facebook Insights – Understanding important metrics to measure audience engagement
- Ad Manager On Facebook
- Business Manager on Facebook
- Why We Need Instagram – And a different approach as compared to Facebook!
- How to grow on Instagram organically
- Advertising On Instagram – Running Ads & Understanding Ad Formats
- How to become an Instagram influencer
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Twitter Marketing and Ads
- Pinterest Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Tools used in content marketing
- Content creation and curation tools
- Content automation tools
- SMS Marketing
- Email Campaigns
- Email Marketing advantages and When to use it
- How to create a Email Marketing list
- Using Mailchimp and Zoho Campaign
- How to develop an email list
- How to write engaging emails?
- Content writing and A/B testing
- Live Projects on various aspects of Digital marketing for various sectors.
Additional Complimentary course covering
- English Grammer
- Soft Skills
- Writing Skills
- Public Speaking
- Interview Skills
- Resume writing
The course will Guarantee you success.
Duration: 2 months ( 80 hours)
Batch: 3 hours per day/ 5 days a week
All courses in Semat come with 100% placement Assistance.
Who is this course for
- BA, Bcom, BBA students and graduates
- MSC, MCA, MCS, MBA studnets and graduates
- College drop outs
- Engineering students who do not want to get into coding
Digital marketing Course Outcome:
- Enable you to start your career
- Implement online campaigns for business and marketing problems within the organisation effectively.
- In a global scenario, Gain a fresh perspective on online marketing.
- Gain genuine skills to develop a multi-channel strategy using Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, PPC and programmatic buying.
- Knowledge about building online brand.
- Improve your digital marketing techniques in business marketing plan.
- Discuss key stages in online development using relevant business models.
Apply relevant tools and concepts to measure and monitor an annual digital
Please contact: 9595322453 or write to email@example.com
Classes at Senapati Bapat Road Shivajinagar Pune